SUSTAINABLE COFFEE EXPERIENCE
1835 COFFEE LAB offers you an experience within its facilities with an exhibition held by professionals in the area of food and beverages with specialization in Coffee that have the command of the English language.
Includes support material such as Videos and Photos.
The exhibitions last between 30 and 45 minutes.
Minimum groups of 4 pax and maximum of 16 pax are required
1835 COFFEE LAB SUSTAINABLE COFFEE EXPERIENCE
- History of Coffee and its arrival in America
- Arrival of the Coffee to Galápagos
- Basic flavors found in Coffee
- Specialty Coffee VS Commercial Coffee
- How 1835 COFFEE LAB works by merging Sustainability and Specialty Coffee
- From the Plant to the Cup
- Brief introduction to coffee extraction methods
- Exhibition, participation of tourists and tasting of coffee prepared in different extraction methods.Tasting of Galápagos Coffee.
- World Specialty and Sustainability Coffee vs Galapagos
- Gift Delivery
Our exhibitions ensure their passengers an integral, sensorial and educational experience regarding the wide world of coffee.
The value for each passenger that benefits from this experience is $ 30.00 + VAT
(INCLUDES A 1835 COFFEE LAB SOUVENIR PER PASSENGER).